Sappi is a global diversified wood fibre company focused on providing dissolving pulp, packaging and speciality papers, graphic papers, as well as biomaterials and biochemicals to our direct and indirect customer base across more than 150 countries. Our industry is on the cusp of a period of unprecedented change and we’re at the forefront of technological innovation. Our market-leading range of coated and uncoated graphic paper products are used by printers in the production of books, brochures, magazines, catalogues, direct mail, newspapers and many other print applications.
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a prospective Process Trainees for training and development Program within the Pulp and Paper Industry based at the Ngodwana Mill.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
- Grade 12 (Math’s and Physical Science)/ N3 Pulp and Paper
How to apply
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date for applications: 18 January 2021