Royale Africa is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Call Centre Learnership Programme.
We are an established International Courier Company seeking to give young individuals from designated groups, with minimal experience an opportunity to join our Training programme within our Contact Centre and equip themselves with skills that will enable them to work in a contact Centre environment. The position will be based at our office in Airport Industria, Cape Town.
- Matric / Grade 12 with 50% pass in Mathematics
Skills and Competences :
- English, read, write and speak
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales orientated
- Computer literate
- Candidates must not have a permanent employment
- Candidates must not be registered with any other institute for a learnership
- Candidates must not be studying at an institute of higher learning
- Driver’s license
- Own Transport a must
- Age 22 – 28
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Flexibility with a commitment to learn, but moreover willingness to work
- Commitment to complete the programme
- Candidates with Disabilities are welcome
A stipend will be paid to help cover the candidates transport to and from work.
How To Apply
To apply please send a comprehensive CV as well as all qualifications and a copy of your matric certificate to email@example.com as well as a cover letter. Closing date for applications is31 August 2021Should you not be contacted by 17 September 2021, accept that your application has been unsuccessful.