Discovery is inviting all unemployed youth to apply for the ongoing Learnership Programme offered in 2021 / 2022.
This Learnership consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 25 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
Must have Grade 12
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60% )
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
Skills and Competencies:
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns from it.
Location: South Africa
How To Apply
The following Learnership Opportunities are open for applications:
Long Term Insurance Learnership
Port Elizaberth: Apply for the Long Term Insurance Learnership
Short Term Insurance Learnership
IT Technical Support Learnership
Wealth Management Learnership
Claims Administrator Learnership
Wealth Management – Discovery Learnership
Wealth Management – Invest Learnership