Medshield Medical Scheme is looking for candidates to participate in a 12 months Learnership Programme in Wealth Management: NQF level 5. The learnership will run from February 2022 to January 2023.
Medshield Medical Scheme subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and as such preference is given to suitable candidates who contribute to the diversity of the company. Serious consideration will be given to people with disabilities.
– Grade 12
– A nursing qualification will serve as an added advantage
Must have the following:
– 60% minimum in English, Mathematics / Mathematical Literacy and a 2nd Language,
– 18 – 35 years
DURATION : 12 months (February 2022 – January 2023)
STIPEND : A monthly stipend will be paid for the duration of the Learnership
Skills and Competencies required
– Good communication skills
– Computer literacy
– Enthusiasm and passion for excellence
– High degree of accuracy
– Must be well organized
– Must have integrity
– Good work ethic
– Learning agility
– Hard working
Note: Please ensure to attach the following to your application.
1. A clear certified copy of ID (Must be a South African Citizen)
2. A clear certified copy of Matric Certificate
3. Latest version of your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 08/10/2021