Spur Corporation is inviting all suitable unemployed youth to apply for their ongoing Learnership Programme
We have a great Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship Programme opportunity for passionate individuals. The successful candidates will be placed at the various departments within Spur Corporation, Century City and will have an opportunity to acquire all round work experience by fulfilling various duties and responsibilities relevant to the department.
• Grade 12/Matric
• Must be a South African Citizen.
• Must be between the ages 18 and 35.
• Must reside in the Western Cape, Cape Town.
• Signed letter from the public institution confirming workplace experience is required to complete qualification.
• Learners who require internships to complete their training in the following fields of study: Food Technology, Operations Management, Human Resources Management, Communications, Public Relations, Media Studies.
• Commit to the programme for the full 6 months.
• Have not been previously enrolled in a Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship Programme funded by the Culture, Art, Tourism, Hospitality, and Sport Sector Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA).
Competencies and skills
• Excellent skills in written and verbal communication.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail.
• Ability to manage multiple elements in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Team player with energy, passion, and integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Carry out all work-related duties and responsibilities assigned.
• Perform all assigned work tasks promptly and efficiently.
• Support team members to achieve your learning objectives.
• Remain in the programme for the full 6 months.
Location: Century City, Cape Town
How To apply
Closing Date: 25 /10/ 2021