The Organization is committed to youth skills development by providing unemployed learners who have completed grade 12 with an opportunity to gain work experience and a SAQA qualification. Applications are invited for a Learnership from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.
Duration: The learnership program will run for a period of eighteen (18) months.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prioritize and allocate work to technicians
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and third party
- Manage IT Incidents and Requests
- Hold Service Level Management meetings with management team
- Training users on Technology being used
- Establish and facilitate user forums
- Adopt a proactive approach to prevent problems from arising
- Gather business requirements
- Manage business expectations
- Ensure IT Service availability and continuity
- Implement and enforce ITIL based processes for IT support processes
- Ensure that business service requirements are defined and actively managed
- Act as an escalation point for any ICT service issues within the region of responsibility
- Certified Grade 12/ NQF 4 level certificates
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
Skills and Competencies
- Personal mastery.
- Emotional wisdom.
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
- Communication skills.
- Team player.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Time management.
- Listening skills.
- Attention to details.
Remuneration : The learners will be awarded a monthly stipend.
How To apply
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following Email address: Lamkwelwem.firstname.lastname@example.org
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
Closing date: 30 November 2021