Have you recently completed your Matric Qualification and not sure What’s Next? If you enjoy interacting with different people on a daily basis and you are the type of person who has to stay busy, Dis-Chem has the answer! A Retail Learnership available in our Johannesburg region which will enable hard working individuals with a passion for retail to build a solid career and future.
- Matric or Grade 12 Qualification (Mathematics and English)
- Passionate about retail / customer service
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Define the core concepts of the wholesale and retail environment
- Interact with customers
- Conduct stock takes
- Maintain a safe and secure wholesale and retail environment
- Mark merchandise and maintain displays according to Dis-Chem standards
- Process payment at a Point of Sales (POS)
- Record transactions
- Implement promotional activities according to business needs
- Resolve customer queries / complaints
- Knowledge of retail environment
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Have good customer service and time management skills.
- Be trustworthy and honest
- Basic Financial Skills
- Work with a range of patterns and functions and solve problems
Special conditions of employment:
- Be able and willing to work retail and flexi hours.
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN A MONTH AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.