Pilanesberg Platinum Mine (PPM) is inviting all applicants to apply for their ongoing Eectrical Learnership Programmme for 2022.
Reference no: P0054/21
JOB TITLE: ENGINEERING LEARNERSHIP 18.2 (2x ELECTRICAL)
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
POSITION REPORT TO: LEARNERSHIP TRAINING OFFICER
REQUIREMENTS EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE
Minimum Education Requirements:
- N2 WITH THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
- Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, and Electrical Trade Theory.
- GRADE 12 PASSED WITH THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS: Mathematics and Physical Science.
- TECHNICAL MATRIC WITH ALL THE RELEVANT SUBJECTS: Mathematics, Physical Science, Industrial Electronics, and Electrical Trade Theory.
NOTE WELL: Mathematics literacy will not be accepted.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY OF APPLICATIONS
- South African citizens.
- Applicants from Bakgatla-Ba-Kgafela local communities.
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and an assessment test.
- Applicants must provide Proof of residence.
- Certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications.
Location: Moruleng, North-West
How to Apply
APPLICATION PROCESS PPM is an equal opportunity employer and decisions may be influenced by the aspiration to attain the Employment Equity goals and targets.
No applications will be considered after the closing date, and in the event of not being contacted about this position by the company after 21 days from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Application to be submitted to email@example.com or hand-delivered to the office of the Community Liaison Officer at the mine access offices. NB: PPM is not using third parties, and no applicant is required to pay money for the submission of applications.
Closing Date: 22 December 2021