Barberton Mines is inviting all suitable unemployed individuals to apply for their Mining Engineering Learnerships
Barberton Mines Engineering Learnership Programmes are a unique opportunity to gain necessary skills in the mining industry and also gain exposure to fields of expertise as well as acquire critical business competencies towards a trade certificate.
Barberton Mines aims to provide suitably qualified N2 students with an opportunity to gain exposure to the work environment for a limited duration contract period.
The Following Learnership Opportunities are available:
- Electrical Engineering Learnerships related to Three Trades;
- Mechanical Engineering Learnerships related to Four Trades:
- South African citizenship
- N2 or higher qualification relevant to particular trade within mining industry (Non-negotiable)
- Completed S4 qualification relevant to mining industry
- Good communication skills
- Good supervisory, management and leadership skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Minimum pass rate of 60% and above for subjects in final year. (No subject failures)
- Barberton Mines Valid Medical fitness certificate within 21 days from accepting our offer.
- Security clearance certificate showing clean criminal record
Location: Barberton, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Please Note: By submitting your CV to Barberton Mines (Pty) Ltd, you hereby give us permission to circulate your information to the interview panel members for this vacancy only and background checks may be conducted. Your information will not be used for any other position/purpose and will be disregarded after an offer has been made.
How to Apply
Should you not be contacted by us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful. The CV’s of unsuccessful candidates will not be returned.
Closing Date : 18/03/2022