Wesbank is inviting all suitable unemployed individuals to apply for their 2022/2023 Youth Development Learnership Opportunity.
The Youth Development Learner role is a development role in which the role incumbent will be completing a formal, registered qualification while gaining work experience. During the period of employment, the Learner will be responsible for delivering tasks in order to execute predefined work objectives such as research, analysis, administration, process and project work that add value to the business area.
The Learner will be expected to fulfil all the requirements of the qualification.
Additional work-related training will be provided a required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to cost efficiencies
- Ensures operational excellence through the delivery of work processes according to defined quality standards
- Engages in activities for own development
- Contributes to teamwork
- Optimises work through the application of learning experiences
- Delivers customer service through adherence to quality service standards
- Minimum Qualification – Matric
- Preferred Qualification – Post-Matric qualification (NQF levels 4 – 6)
- Experience – None
Location: South Africa – Gauteng
How To Apply
Closing date: 18/03/2022