PUTCO is inviting all suitable unemployed candidates to apply for their 2022/2023 Learnership Programme .
PROFESSIONAL DRIVER CONDUCTOR LEARNESHIP OPPORTUNITIES – 12 MONTH CONTRACT
PUTCO IN COLLABORATION WITH THE TRANSPORT EDUCATION AND TRAINING AUTHORITY OFFERS: 30 x LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES TOWARDS THE OCCUPATIONAL CERTIFICATE: BUS DRIVER BASED AT: LARIMAR TRAINING ACADEMY – LINBRO PARK PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO FEMALE APPLICANTS
- Minimum Grade 12 with Maths and English subjects essential
- Valid driver’s license (code EC; C or ECI 0.4) (NOT CI or ECI)
- Valid PrDP (Public Driver’s Permit)
- Must be unemployed and younger than 35 and have good health
- A willingness to pursue a career as a professional driver in the Road Passenger Transport Industry
Conditions of employment will include: (As per Sectoral Determination No 5: Learnerships)
- A 12 month Iearnership contract.
- A learner allowance of R2 500 per month payable for the duration of the contract and 15 days annual leave.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
How To Apply
Should you have a child / family member / friend or you know of someone in your area who meets the above requirements and would be interested, kindly advise them to submit their detailed CV, valid copy of driver’s license and PrDP to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 25 March 2022