DSV is inviting all suitable unemployed individuals to apply for their 2022/2023 learnership programmes.
Grab this opportunity to gain twelve months hands-on work experience in one of our busy Warehouses or Distribution Centres, plus a nationally-recognised qualification.
- Have you completed Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Are you a South African citizen?
- Are you between the ages of 18 and 30?
- Are you available to work for a year, full time?
We’re offering Learnership Programmes, due to commence on 01 July 2022 for both Learners with Disabilities (in Gauteng only) and Other Learners (nationally) in the following areas:
- Business Administration NQF 4
- Generic Management NQF 4
- Project Management NQF 4
- Road Transport Supervision NQF 4
- Freight Forwarding & Customs Clearance NQF 3
- Freight Handling NQF 3
- Warehouse & Retail NQF 3
- Generic Management: Inventory and Inventory Control NQF 4
salary : Candidates also receive a monthly stipend and time off to attend compulsory classes where required.
How To Apply for DSV Learnerships
Note: It is mandatory to upload the below documentation with your application:
- Matric Certificate or latest academic results
Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should an external candidate not hear from us within four (4) weeks following their application, they should consider their application unsuccessful. Strictly fair and non-discriminatory selection procedures will be followed.
Closing date: not specified