Wilderness Safaris is inviting all suitable unemployed individuals to apply for their 2022/2023 Learnership opportunities available in their divisions.
The Learnership programme is in response to the Wilderness vision to support South Africa to fight high unemployment rate. Learners will be skilled across Reservations capabilities.
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be between 18 and 35 years old
- Must be currently unemployed
- Must have completed Matric / Grade 12
- Must be an EE candidate
- Advantageous: computer literate
- No working experience required
Location: Sandton, Gauteng
Please Attach the following documents to your application:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- Original certified copies of your Matric Certificate
How To Apply