Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Dispensary Support Learner to join the team for their 2022/2023 Dispensary Support Learnership opportunity.
The main purpose of this is to employ learners who are capable of doing and completing the learner basic pharmacist assistant course. This course will equip learners to understand the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to the pharmaceutical environment and dispensing and promotes the notion of quality on the job learning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Include but not limited to:
• The sale of Schedule 1 medicines or scheduled substances.
• Assist with the unpacking and merchandising of stock and cleaning of dispensary and OTC shelves approved by the responsible pharmacist.
• Any other duties assigned to them by the Dispensary Manager.
• Ensure that all medications, are checked for accuracy by a pharmacist and signed by a pharmacist.
• Follow up with patients regarding script tracking report as requested by the dispensary manager and follow up appointments.
• Assist with call centre scripts and patient service telephone calls.
• Provide information to individuals in order to promote health.
• Grade 12 with Mathematics (HG), Life Science/Physical Science
• Obtained at least an average of 50%
Skills and Competencies:
• English and 2nd language – Read, write and speak.
• Time management, deadline driven, dealing with pressure, attention to detail.
• Good communication skills, listening, customer service/focus, problem solving, team player, conflict management, leading by example, accountability, professional conduct, trustworthy and honest.
• Computer, numerical skills
How To Apply
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Closing date: 26 August 2022