Columbus Stainless Learnerships are opened for application from all suitable interested candidates. All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their applications using the procedures below.
Columbus Stainless Learnerships run over the course of 2 years. Once students have completed the training programme, they will receive a MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification (NQF Level 2).
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you have not received feedback within 2 weeks of the application deadline, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Achieved a minimum of 40% for Mathematics or 60% for Mathematical Literacy in Matric
- Willing to become a process or equipment in the metals production environment
- Strong technical ability
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Motivated to learn new skills
- Good work ethic
- Willing to work overtime and shifts
HOW TO APPLY
submit copies of the following documents with your application :
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Covering Lette
Candidates who meet the above minimum requirements must apply in writing to: email@example.com
(with the word “Learnership” in the subject line).