This global company has a variety of resources that it mines. They have mining operations not only in South Africa but also in other countries around the world and offer talented candidates great Glencore learnerships.
They offer stability with a great future. It is vital to them to develop and maintain a global workforce of skilled workers. They are keen on aiding talented young individuals to reach their goals in life. Their main headquarters is situated in Sydney, Australia.
They offer great opportunities, motivate students and deliver fulfilling careers. Their operations include research, finance, administration, engineering and so much more.
Glencore Learnerships Available
There are numerous learnerships within this sector, some career paths may include the following options:
- Fitter & Turner
Candidates must include a detailed curriculum vitae with contact details, contactable references as well as any information they feel may be pertinent to their application. Candidates must be permanent South African residents and citizens. Please also include certified copies of all relevant certificates, ID, and proof of address no older than three months.
Most candidates will also be required to have the following:
- Matric with relevant trade N2 or N3
- Mathematics and Science
- English, read, write and speak
- Computer literate
- Candidates must not have a permanent employment
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Must be medically fit
- Flexibility with a commitment to learn, but moreover willingness to work
- Must undergo an aptitude test / psychometric assessment
Candidates who apply will also be checked for the following:
- Any and all credit records
- All criminal record
- Any registered employees dismissal processes
- All references with previous employers
- Any falsification of documentation
How to Apply